Compression and flexural testing machine High Performance with dual testing chamber and two indipendent measuring ranges 300 kN AND 15 kN* with load cells, Servo-plus evolution control unit.
This testing machine is equipped with two load chambers with two independent measuring ranges. It is suitable to perform:
- Flexural tests on cement prisms 40.1x40x160 mm (with the range 0-15 kN)
- Compression tests on portions of prism 40.1x40x160 mm broken in flexure, cubes side 40, 50, 70, 100 mm 2”, cores with max. height of 180 mm (with the range 0 – 300 kN) by using the suitable compression devices (accessories E170 – E172-01).
The applied load is measured by two strain gage load cells (15kN and 300kN) at high accuracy. This solution eliminates the weights of the piston and lower compression platen, packing set frictions etc., granting very high accuracy (max. error within +/- 0,5%).
- Max. vertical daylight between platens: 189 mm
- Horizontal daylight between columns: 210 mm
- Platens diameter: 165 mm
- Ram travel: 35 mm approx.
- Accuracy: Class 1 starting from 10% of the scale for both the ranges.
- Safety guards to CE Directive, polycarbonate made, with hinges.
- Supplied complete with lower compression platens and coupling pieces to easily fix the compression devices (see accessories).
- Dimensions of the frame: 1300x400xh1500 mm approx.
- Power supply: 230V 1ph 50Hz 750W
- Weight: 400 kg approx.
*Note: Range 0-15 kN can be increased on request up to 25kN.