ROTATIONAL VISCOMETER HIGH PERFORMANCE
Test Method: Determines the dynamic viscosity of a substance by
the rotation of a specified spindle within the sample at the speed
giving the maximum torque reading on the viscometer. The resulting
torque reading is used to calculate the viscosity of the substance.
– Viscosity range: 20 – 40,000,000 cP in 126 ranges
– Rotational speed range: 0.1 – 200 rpm
– Temperature range: -15 °C to +180 °C
– Resolution 0.1 °C
– Touch key board with 5 keys
– Data displayed: Selected speed: rpm; Spindle used; Dynamic
viscosity: mPas or cP; Full scale percentage: %; Sample temperature:
°C or °F, Auto range to display viscosity limits
– This instrument determines both relative and absolute viscosity
– RS232 bi-directional interface
– Auto alarm in the case of the viscometer works out of the used
– Stainless steel spindles R2, R3, R4, R5, R6 and R7.
Supplied as a complete system in a very robust carrying case,
including a complete set of standard spindles with storage rack
(6 spindles) spindle guard and calibration certificate.
Power supply: 230V 50-60Hz 1ph
Dimensions: 530x430x280 mm
Weight: 11 kg approx.
Wide viscosity range.
High accuracy ± 1% on full scale.
High repeatability ± 0.2%.
Temperature sensor PT 100 included.
High temperature precision ± 0.1 °C.
Direct readout on graphic display.
Full data display.
The software allows downloading data directly from Viscometer.
Measured values are shown in a chart and can be saved in Excel
format for posterior evaluation.
The software permits the remote control of the viscometer through
PC. In addition, the software allows to program different analysis
methods (processes) to obtain graphics and charts including test
data. Results obtained can be displayed in graphics. Viscosity plots
can be configured vs. different parameters.