– Depth determination of bedrock.
– Determination of elastic-dynamic properties of surface deposits.
– Foundation studies.
– Preliminary investigations for the realization of important works.
– Cost estimation for excavation.
– Evaluation of elastic-dynamic modules of materials.
– Downhole survey with tridimensional borehole geophone.
The seismograph is supplied complete with set of accessories to
perform seismic refraction tests.
This seismograph can perform also Downhole and Crosshole
measurements by adding suitable kit of devices (optional accessories
Dimensions: 210x170x90 mm
Weight: 2 kg approx.
STANDARDS: ASTM E 2835-11 | TP BF-StB part B 8.3 | ZTV E-StB 2017 | RIL 836 | RVS 08.03.04 (Austria) Used in earthwork and…