STANDARDS: EN 14488-05 | UNI 10834
The equipment can be used only with the flexure Servo-Plus Evolution testing machine mod:
C090-07N Flexure high stiffness 200 kN capacity
C095N Flexure multipurpose 320 kN capacity
C096N Flexure polyframe 360 kN capacity.
Connected to the automatic servocontrolled system of load and displacement Servo-Strain mod C109-15N (see p. 283)
The equipment consists of:
– Measurement of deflection on fibre
reinforced concrete beams.
– Determination of toughness, first
crack strength and ductility.
– Energy absorption test on sprayed
(see p. 18)
SQUARE BASE FRAME
Dimensions 500×500 mm, complete with upper loading element,
for energy absorption tests on sprayed concrete specimens.
HOLDER FOR TRANSDUCER
To be fixed to the high stiffness frame with square base.
DISPLACEMENT TRANSDUCER, HIGH PRECISION
To be fixed to the high stiffness frame equipped with the square
Travel: 50 mm
Full bridge at 350 Ohm
Indipendent linearity: < 0.1%
Standard sensitivity: 2 mV/V
CONCRETE PIPE TESTING MACHINE
Designed and manufactured to test concrete sewer and drain pipes used in drainage works, water and irrigation supply systems etc.
STANDARD: EN 1916 comparable to ASTM C301, C497 | BS 5911 | DIN 4035
The machine is composed of two parts:
Electro-Hydraulic loading and control system
Testing frame, steel made
ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC LOADING AND CONTROL
SYSTEM, 1000 KN CAPACITY
– Double action alloy steel ram + cylinder.
– Ram travel: 400 mm
– The ram is ground.
– Upper attachment for steel frame cross-beam coupling.
– Spherical seat fixed to the ram for an uniform loading.
– Hydro-Plus Evolution loading and control cabinet, complete with
hydraulic multipiston power pack group, maximum pressure safety
valve, decompression valve, oil flow control valve granting smooth
and accurate load pace.
– Computerized graphic display Cyber-Plus Evolution unit mod.
C109N (technical details: see p. 224) with software for the acquisition,
visualization, processing, printing and saving of the test
data and certificates.
– Electric load cell 1000 kN capacity, for accurate load measurement
directly from the ram.
– Two flexible high pressure hoses, to connect the cylinder to the
hydraulic power pack.
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50Hz 1000W
Dimensions: 500 x 530 xh 1300 mm
Weight: 150 kg approx.
TESTING FRAME, STEEL MADE
– Pipe max. diameter (external): 2600 mm
– Pipe min. diameter (external): 450 mm
– Pipe max. length: 2500 mm
– Lower bearers: 2500 mm long
– Upper crossbeam: 2500 mm long
– Frame of structural steel, bolted together with high strength bolts,
so it can be easily assembled/disassembled for delivery or for site
displacements. The frame has to be locked to a concrete base to
be prepared by the customer.
– Two upper crossbeams, raised and lowered by a motor two speed
operated winch. The upper frame crossbeam is locked in position
by pins inserted through the columns.
– Two lower bearers supporting the pipe to be tested.
The bearers are supplied both flat and “V” shaped as requested
by the EN 1916 Spec.
– Upper loading beam, floating on a seat.
Power supply of the winch: 230/400V 3ph 50Hz 2000W
Frame dimensions: 3700x2500x6900 mm approx.
Weight: 7000 kg approx.