Used to automatically measure and store the temperature of concrete
casting during the curing phase.
– The thermometer is provided with four inputs to connect separately
four K-type thermocouple probes.
– It can measure and store up to four simultaneous different points
at selectable sampling intervals from 1 to 3600 seconds.
– Measuring range: from -100 °C to 1370 °C
– Resolution: 0.1 °C
– Reading selectable: °C and °F
– Display size: 52×38 mm with green backlight (ON/OFF)
– SD memory card capacity 8Gb, USB/SD adapter
– Microcomputer circuit provides intelligent function and high accuracy.
– Real time SD memory and Datalogger, built-in Clock and Calendar,
real time data recorder.
– Innovation and easy operation, after tests execution, just take
away the SD card from the meter and plug into the PC; it down
load all the measured values and the user can make the further
data or graphic analysis.
– Automatic temperature compensation and linear compensation for
the full range.
– Auto power off if any button is not pressed within 10 minutes.
– Operating conditions: 0 to 50 °C and less than 85% R.H.
Supplied complete with: 50 meters coil K-type thermocouple,
set of 4 probes with male connectors, USB/SD adapter, SD
card 8Gb, batteries, carrying case.
Power supply: 6 x 1.5V battery.
Dimensions (of the thermometer):
Weight: 500 g approx.
Thermocouple coil (50 meters)