An electronic evolution with 8 analog inputs for compression and flexural testing machines on concrete and mortar.
Designed with the latest technology, an innovative PC-like Touch Screen system, employed to control and manage all sorts of automatic
(Servo-Plus Evolution C104N) and semi-automatic (Cyber-Plus Evolution C109N) testing machines.
To update or complete your compression and flexural testing machine on concrete and mortar (also on Non-Matest brands)
The control unit Cyber/Servo-Plus Evolution runs
like a standard PC based on Windows operating
The touch-screen graphical user-friendly interface
allows an easy set up of the parameters and an
immediate execution of the test.
High resolution color display, ¼ VGA, offers all the
functions of a PC for the management and analysis
of data, test results, and graphs.
ONE TECHNOLOGY, MANY SOLUTIONS
iT TECH is Matest brand-new concept which aims to offer innovative
and user-friendly technology to control and manage the most
advanced material testing machines for the construction industry.
This technology is the core feature of Matest control unit, a
PC-based and touch screen system which is modular, flexible and
iT TECH stands for: INNOVATION
– More intuitive interface which simplifies the use of the machine
(test begins after a few simple inputs)
– Greater calculation ability and data display (on board charts and
– High management capacity for the multilingual framework and
international settings (date and time, decimal units, unit of measure).
– Elastic software which allows the installation of new tests when
– Profile configuration manager
– Configuration and calibration supervision of the analog channel
– Alarms manager
– Ethernet parameters configuration
– International settings configuration
– Hardware diagnosis functions
Cyber-Plus Evolution C109N and Servo-Plus Evolution C104N
are supplied complete with licenses for the execution of the following
COMPRESSION on Concrete
FLEXURAL on Concrete
SPLITTING TEST on cylinders and concrete cubes
COMPRESSION on mortar
FLEXURAL on mortar
In accordance to the following standards:
EN, ASTM, BS, NF, DIN etc.
– Functions for the software updates and licenses
– Execution of tests through parameters set up customization
– Several levels of protection (passwords) to prevent the accessibility
to the configuration menus by unauthorized staff.