Two-channels computerised graphic display system to control and manage all sorts of automatic (Autotec C098N) and semiautomatic
(Digitec C108N) testing machines, for acquisition, display, processing, printing and saving test data and certificates,
with software for remote control from PC.
SUITABLE TO UPGRADE OR COMPLETE YOUR CONCRETE OR MORTAR COMPRESSION AND FLEXURE TESTING MACHINES
(also from other manufacturers).
SPECIFICATIONS DIGITEC | AUTOTEC
– 2 analogue-digital channels accepting sensors, transducers
or load cells at 2 mV/V, allows the connection to two different
– Simple and immediate parameters set up and test execution,
menu driven interface.
– Rapid approaching, touching on and breaking of the specimen
under direct pump control (Autotec C098N)
– Automatic control of the pace rate (Autotec C098N)
– Continue load display.
– Breaking load detection.
– Automatic elaboration of the specific resistance value.
– Permanent file up to 1000 tests and file of 100 different types of
– Graphic display with high resolution: 192×64 pixels.
– Selectable measuring force: kN, lb
– Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish,
– Class 1 starting from 10% of maximum value,
on request from 1% of maximum value.
– ± 0.5% load accuracy.
– Acquisition and data processing system at 24 bit, effective resolution:
– Operator interface composed by 5 multi-functions pushbuttons;
function ico ns shown on the display.
– Different programmable safety devices for the machine or the
specimen as the possibility to introduce a percentage of the maximum
value reached during the text execution, thermal protection
of the motor and different other settable alarms.
– The firmware contains a memory of the most used specimens:
area, weight, specific weight.
– Possibility of personalization for special sized samples.
– RS232 interface: it allows the data transfer during the test or
the test results directly to PC (via Microsoft Hyperterminal) or the
remote control of the system by means of the UTM2 software
Two channels unit for data acquisition and elaboration, as described.
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50-60Hz
Dimensions: 260x250x210 mm
Weight: 4 kg
Two channels servo controlled system for a fully automatic execution
of the test.
The system comprises:
– Digitec C108N data acquisition unit
– Multi-piston electric pump with variable flow (see mod. C114)
driven by a microprocessor (reliable and noiseless system, also for
intensive and extended use)
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50Hz
Dimensions: 420x290x950 mm
Weight: 60 kg approx.
FOR TWO FRAMES
Two channels servo controlled
system, complete with
three way hydraulic valve for
the optional to connection of
two testing frames.
Complete with LCD, monitor 22”, keyboard, mouse, connection
cables. The supply of the PC includes the installation of the purchased
C127N On board graphic printer on thermo-paperC127-11 Spare roll of thermo-paper for printer
For the remote execution of the test and the automatic transfers
and filing of the results on a computer
C109-10 Software for COMPRESSION test on Concrete
C109-11 Software for FLEXURAL test on Concrete
C109-12 Software for SPLTTING TEST on Concrete specimens
E163 Software for COMPRESSION test on Mortars
E164 Software for FLEXURAL test on Mortars
C123 Software “Servonet” for all the tests listed above.
Suitable to be used only with the Autotec system.