The best Control and Data Acquisition System on the market has just become even better.
Pavetest’s compact Control and Data Acquisition System, complete with the TestLab Software, provides excellent waveform fidelity from integrated acquisition and control functions, with low level sampling at speeds of up to 200.000 samples per second simultaneously on all channels and 24 bit resolution over the full dynamic input signal range.
- Compact up to 16 Input, 4 control axis.
- Sampling rate up to 200 kHz over all channels.
- Up to 64 times over-sampling.
- Up to 24 bit resolution over the full range (no auto ranging required).
- Automatic recognition of transducers and upload of calibration files.
- Digital closed loop update sampling rate up to 25 kHz.
- High speed, (18 bit) D/A digital servo-control.
- Modbus/CAN/RS485/RS232 communication among devices connected to the same network.
- Communication USB or Ethernet.
- Optional wireless colour touch screen display/controller. Built-in or portable. Including HDMI 1080P HD video output for external display.
Dimensions: 110(h) x 325(d) x 265(w) mm
Power Supply: 90-264V 50-60Hz 1ph 240W
Weight: 5 kg approx.
B209-01 : Model with 2 axis and 8 input
B209-02 : Model with 6 axis and 24 input