STANDARDS: EN 14771 | ASTM D6648 | AASHTO T313
Bending Beam Rheometer is engineered to perform flexural tests on asphalt binder and similar specimens. These tests consist of a constant
force being applied to a specimen in a chilled bath in order to derive specific rates of deformation at various temperatures.
– Integral stainless steel frictionless construction
– Load cell 500 g with mechanical overload protection
– Linear Variable Displacement Transducer (LVDT) 0.25 in (6.35 mm)
– Two independent platinum RTD for precise temperature control
– Liquid bath:
stainless steel construction
temperature range: -40 to 25 °C
Cools Ethylene Glycol – water – methanol mix (recommended for
safety) to -40 °C.
– Compressed air: 0.34 MPa clean, dry air supply required
– Control, acquisition and analysis software
– Computer interface card
– Daily calibration routines
– Displays and graphs real time load, displacement and bath temperature
The BBR System includes: complete calibration kit with carrying
case, 5 specimen molds with accessories, PC, accessories.
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50-60Hz Weight: 110 kg approx.