– Rugged basic frame where the screw penetration load device is
– Two interchangeable penetration pistons having 1 and 5 cm²
– Two metallic discs having total weight of 500 N ( 51 kg) that are
positioned on the load device.
– Dial gauge 30 mm, sens. 0.01 mm to measure the penetration.
– Stainless steel water bath complete with water discharge cock.
Heater, cube mould, test mould, are not included and have to be
ordered separately (see accessories).
Dimensions: 530x600x820 mm
Weight: 160 kg approx.
CUBE MOULD 70.7 mm
To prepare cube specimens.
Steel manufactured, it is easily detachable. Weight: 4350 g
PENETRATION (ADJUSTABLE) TEST MOULD 69 mm.
Used during the penetration test of the cube specimen.
Made from aluminium alloy. Weight: 1850 g
BASE, steel made, to fix the Marshall specimen into the Penetrometer.
Weight: 1100 g
CALIBRATION DEVICE for the Indentation Penetrometer.
Weight: 700 g
THERMOSTAT DIGITAL HEATING SYSTEM, complete with immersion
It heats water at the required temperature of 22 °C or of 40 °C with
an accuracy within ± 1 °C as requested by Standards.
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50Hz 1500W
Weight: 3 kg approx.
SEPARATE CONTROL PANEL,
complete with switch and electric protections,
to get the heating system to CE