Cyber-Plus 8 Evolution is an innovative control unit with 8 analogical/digital channels for acquisition and data processing. The colour touch-screen display gives an instant visualization of load and deformation, with a safety switch-off at max reached load and/or deformation.
Developed for the implementation and upgrading of any type of existing machines (even not manufactured by Matest) applicable to:
- Marshall mechanical load frame mod. B042 KIT
- CBR/Marshall 3 speeds load frame mod. S213-05N
- CBR loading machine motorized mod. S211 KIT
Suitable to perform the following tests:
- Marshall: EN 12697-34 | ASTM D1559 | CNR N. 30 | NF P98-251-2 | BS 598 :107
- Iindirect tensile test: EN 12697-23 | ASTM D4123
- Determination of the water sensibility of bituminous specimens: EN 12697-12
- CBR test: EN 13286-47 | CNR | UNI 10009 | ASTM D1883 | BS 1377 | NF P94-078.
- Unconfined test: ASTM D2166
B044N-SET is composed of:
- B044N CYBER-PLUS 8 EVOLUTION
Unit for data acquisition. Power supply: 230V 1F 50-60Hz
- S337-34 LOAD CELL
50kN capacity, with high precision strain transducers, complete with cable and connector.
- S336-14 LINEAR DISPLACEMENT TRANSDUCER
50mm stroke, independent linearity +/- 0,1% complete with cable and connector.
All necessary accessories for fixing the load cell and transducer to the test machine, are provided. The system is calibrated and provided with a calibration certificate, ready to use.
Every item can be ordered separately.