STANDARDS: ASTM D2435-80 | XP P94-090-1 | BS 1377:5
OedoLab Reports is the new informatic tool which allows geotechnical laboratories to process data and to view the results obtained from oedometric
Used in conjunction with Cyber-Plus S334, the new features of this
software allow the users to:
– Create a test file from data entered manually or imported
– Create a project to perform calculations according to the
– Integrate test files (from OedoLab Connect or manually entered)
to a project
– Elaborate, customize and print their test reports which can be
read without the need of a specific software.
The program can be used in a very simple and intuitive way. A dedicated
window allows the user to import data from a specific location
(for instance, from the Cyberplus through USB or SD card).
OedoLab Reports provides the user with a simple and flexible
graphical interface giving the possibility to view, edit and print all the
parameters involved in the oedometric tests.
The input information for each stress level is the following:
– Settlements in mm.
– Time in min.
The Software allows also to enter information related to the
soil sample, among which:
– Extraction method.
– Blue value.
– Attemberg’s limits.
– Soil classification according to AASHTO/USCS/GTR.
– Particle size analysis.
Laboratory coefficients of:
– Consolidation – root method.
– Void ratio.
– Water content.
– Settlements (mm) / Time (min).
– Void ratio (%) / Applied pressure (kPa).
– Passing (%) / Opening (mm).
– Operating system: Windows XP or more recent