A laboratory refrigerator, often mistakenly identified only with the name pharmacy refrigerator, is a professional laboratory equipment developed for industrial uses but mostly for medical, pharmaceutical and biological applications.
Every substance and/or product to be stored has its own delicate nature and balance that can be irretrievably altered even in the consequences of the smallest thermal shock. For this reason, these substances must be stored in the right environment and at the right temperature.
- Variable temperature from 0°C a +15°C -15°C a -25°C
- Efficient eco-friendly refrigerant
- Forced internal fan
- Key lock
- Automatic defrosting
- High and low temperature alarms
- External material in white sheet or steel
- Internal temperature visible from digital display
- High thermal insulation preventing internal cold leaks