STANDARDS: EN 12504 part. 4 | ASTM C597 | BS 1881:203 | NF P18-418
The instrument gives data concerning the homogeneity of the concrete, by generating pulses of sound into the concrete and measuring the time
the sound to travel from the transmitter probe to the receiver probe through the material. Furthermore it is possible to have indicative data of the
strength of the concrete.
Non-destructive test to determine cracks, voids,
faults presence in concrete structures.
LCD display 128×60 pixel.
Battery operated rechargeable.
Portable with anti-shock case.
Supplied complete with calibrating cylinder and
– Measuring range: 0 – 3000 μs – accuracy ± 0.1 μs
– Selection of the ultrasonic pulse amplitude adjustable from 250 to
– Measurement of the required time by the ultrasonic pulse to go
through the tested material.
– Single or continuous acquisition mode with automatic or manual
– Zero calibration with depuration of the time for the pulse to go
through the probes.
– Calibration of a defined time value.
– Capacity of data acquisition, processing and filing of the test data
up to 30.000 samples.
– Interface mini USB for PC connection.
– Two outlets for connection to the oscilloscope.
– Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
– The use of the instrument is made easy because it is based on the
The standard appliance includes:
– The instrument in basic configuration in a practical palmer container.
– Two 55kHz probes with connection cables.
– Battery rechargeable pack NiMh 4.8V > 2000m/A with low
battery condition alarm.
– External feeder 230V and battery charger 12V 500m/A.
Case dimensions: 400x340x110mm
Weight: 2 kg approx.
C370-08 EXPONENTIAL TRANSMITTING/RECEIVING PROBES
(couple), 55 kHz Nominal Frequency.
C372-10 TRANSMITTING/RECEIVING PROBES (couple), 150 kHz
Nominal Frequency, indicated for homogeneous, compact,
high density concrete.
C372-11 TRANSMITTING/RECEIVING PROBES (couple), 24 kHz
Nominal Frequency, indicated for heterogeneous, low
C370-10 COUPLE OF CABLES (each 10 m long) to connect the probes
to the tester. Used to test voluminous/large structures.
C370-02 Transmitting/receiving probes (couple), 55 kHz
C370-06 Couple of cables (each 3.5 m long) to connect the
probes to the tester.
C370-07 Tube of grease to better coupling the probes to the
material under test.