Automatic Asphalt Large Laboratory Mixer, 32 litres capacity
The PaveMix has been expressly designed to prepare homogeneous bituminous mixtures at a strictly controlled temperature.
The preparation of the bituminous sample is obtained in a short time period (a few minutes) to avoid any mechanical aggregate degradation and to fully coat all mineral components, as requested by EN 12697-35.
The mixer produces representative samples to perform:
- Gyratory compaction tests (EN 12697-10, EN 12697-31)
- Marshall stability tests (EN 12697-34, EN 13108)
- Wheel tracking wet and dry tests (EN 12697-22)
- Slabs compaction laboratory tests (EN 12697-33)
- Beam fatigue and Stiffness tests (EN 12697-26, EN 13108)
- Asphalt general purpose tests.
PaveMix consist of:
- Main frame holding a horizontal stainless steel bowl with a helical mixing shaft.
- The bowl, double wall insulation made of stainless steel AISI 316, contains an electric heater with probe sensor granting constant and uniform temperature control.
- An electromechanical motion allows to tilt the bowl to get easy the unloading operation, with total rotation up to 130°.
Heating power: 3000 W
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50/60Hz 4500 W
Dimensions: 1280x700x1210 mm
Weight: 350 kg approx